Benefits of Mediation
Mediation is a voluntary process in which the parties work together with the assistance of a neutral mediator to create an agreement that best fits their needs on the issues relevant in their case such as custody, support, property division and attorney fees.
The benefits of using mediation services over litigation include the following:
- Reduce costs and reserve family funds for children and lifestyle
Clients have complete control over decisions involving their family and finances
- Clients create and build an agreement that fit their personal and financial needs
- Clients can avoid delays and lengthy court proceedings
- Clients protect their children and family members from exposure to harmful conflicts
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy over family affairs and personal financial information
- Parties are more likely to cooperate and comply with agreements made between them than follow court orders which reduce fees associated with seeking compliance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?